Thursday, March 11, 2010

The ultimate wealth is happiness!



I'm really happy right now! I'm leaving for Cuba on Friday with my amazing parents and best friend. I'm also happy because everything is beginning to look a lot brighter. I have such great people around me. My friends, even with all my imperfections, love me and support me. I feel like all the negatives are still there, but they're weak, they're easy to deal with. I feel like the Lord is helping me so much. He wants me to be happy, and I can truly feel that in my heart. I'm so thankful for my life. I have it great and I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel like the Lord will send me to where my passion and his passion for me lies. He's guiding me. It's a slow process, but he is. I never knew happiness before I found him, I never knew joy before I accepted the way God made me to this day,I never knew love like I do now. The love of the people around me and the love of the father. I will continue my journey with Christ, he has big plans for me, and I'm there following him as he guides the way. Oh, happy day! Thank you Jesus!

-xoxo, aksana.



No comments:

Post a Comment