Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Current Musique.


When it comes to my playlist, I'm always switching it up.. it's just depending on my mood.
Currently I've been listening to a few awesome albums + songs, none stop.
Check em' out & enjoy. :)

*In no specific order*


Albums:

1. Kate Earl. (Self-titled)
2. Ingrid Michaelson (1.Everybody 2.Girls And Boys)
3. Britt Nicole. (The Lost Get Found)
4. The Script. (Self-titled)
5. Phoenix. (Wolfgang Amadeus)
6. James Morrison. (Songs for you, Truths for me)
7. City And Colour. (Bring Me Your Love)
8. Adele. (19)
9. OneRepublic. (Waking Up)
10. Vampire Weekend (Contra)

Songs:

1. Saltwater Room - Owl City
2. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
3. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
4. Say Yes! - (Gospel music)
5. Carry Out - Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake.
6. Try - Asher Book
7. The Spell - Alpha Beat
8. Playing God - Paramore
9. Too Young - Phoenix (Album: United)
10. Vienna - The Fray


Every song makes me feel differently. I love music.
Take music away from me, I would most definitely die.

Check a few of the albums out, they are all really amazing.
Let me know what you think.

-xoxo, aksana. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment