Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy.


The world, aside from it's disasters, ultimately should be a happy place.
If you don't have cars, money, or the finer things, don't fret,
those things truly do not fill the void of emptiness and sadness.
The littlest things can do that.

Here I have (14) wonderful little (& big) things that put a smile on my face.
The wonderful things that make me, happy.

1. Tourists. Anywhere you go, or even if you're just
in your home town, you can spot a tourist a mile away.
I've experienced many of them during the
Winter 2010 Olympics here in Vancity.
They are indeed the cutest things.
2. Rachel Weisz. Incredible actress and a timeless beauty.
Her charisma and that lovely brit accent can't not make you want to melt.

3. This kitchen! Yeaa, I'm sure some rich person owns this amazing kitchen..
Regardless, it still inspires me to work hard in life,
but not to get myself some mansion of a house,
instead a lovely country styled home. With a hint of modern.

4. No not this girls tan or shirt... but the lovely cross around her neck.
My love for Christ fills that void, that emptiness everyone seems to feel in their hearts.
It's a difficult path to take in life, considering the distractions.
I'm not ever going to say it's easy, far from it.
I am going to say that once you feel him in your heart,
where only YOU can feel it and know it's him.
That's when you know, no matter what, he's got your back.
He loves you and he truly wants you to be happy.
Just trust in him and what he has planned for you, and you will be saved. <3

5. Dalmatians. I don't really see many of these cuties around very often.
I just know that they are adorable, and classy, and wonderful.
Would love to own one (or a 101? ). Sooo cuute!!

6. Picnics! Who wouldn't enjoy a lovely (romantic) picnic!
I will definitely be picnicking a lot more often this upcoming summer.

7.Don't really agree with the disgusting cigarette in her hand, so please disregard that!
I just love it when girls only wear flannel, panties and old gum boots.
Just kinda looks hot! (FYI I am heterosexual. Lol)

8. I love this Virgin Mary ring, waaant! ( I don't like the lighter)

9. I love wet dogs! So adorable! Especially out of the bath,
cause they smell good and not like wet doggie. I need to give my pup a dog asap!
It's really cute when I'm finished bathing him,
he runs around the entire house like a crazy beast,
and rolls around everywhere. He either loves it, or hates it.. a lot.

10.Cozy rooms.
My goodness that room just makes me want to read a book,
drink tea, and listen to soothing music.
Loooove! ( warm greens and floral wallpaper..gawsh <3)

11. Beautiful blondes. My entire life being a brunette,
I have always wanted to be a blondie. They just look so clean haha!
Too be completely honest I like natural blondes, if you're born with it, I envy you!
I do believe some girls can pull off the fake blonde look,
but only some. Most just look whack.
Sorry, but it's true.

12. Tea. Tea. Tea. What more can I say?
I love Tea!

13. Umm! I want to squeeze the cuteness out of this little pup.
So effing cute! GRRRRRR

14. This one's a little weird.
I love Miley Cyrus. A lot of people envy her to the point where they hate her.
If you don't like her that is fine, I just think that growing up in the spotlight,
and starting at such a young age, she's going to make mistakes.
Her life is just there for everyone to see.
If you don't like her acting or music either, that's also fine.
Everyone has an opinion.
Mine is that, I actually really like the girl,
and I do believe she's very talented :)

I'm excited to see her first motion picture role aside from disney!
The Last Song!!!
I just recently began reading the book,
it's by the amazing Nicholas Sparks!
I'll be done by the end of this month,
right before the release date of the film. March 31st!
I think it's going to be great!

-xoxo, aksana

p.s. Those are just the few things amongst the billions of things that make me happy.
Would love to know about yours, whoever is reading this I mean.
Message, email, or tell me in person what makes you happy.
I will post it as your happy list.

(happy list inspired by RockstarDiaries)

No comments:

Post a Comment