Saturday, March 27, 2010



Fuck. I do not want to be in Canada right now. I am currently suffering with the Holiday Blues...cause my trip to Cuba this year was effing amazing... and I'm really really really sad that I'm not there at the moment. :'( I think this trip made me realize how proud I am to be Cuban. Like REALLY, seriously proud! Aside from the mental government, the people are the best kinds of people in the entire world, hands down. Full of life even with their hard ships.. and let me tell ya... Their hard ships are far from a piece of cake. My culture is amazing. My people are amazing. My weather and ocean is amazing. My food, my family, my music is fucking amazing! Mi cuba linda indeed. My bestie and I also met a whole lota amazing non-cubans.. some brits, welsh, canadians, and argentinians! All great people! Will hopefully be visiting our Uk friends this coming summer! Again, I love and miss Cuba so much.. and i dont think this feeling will go away for awhile... in fact im happy to say it'll last forever. Fuck, I need Cuba now.

-xoxo, aksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment