Friday, March 5, 2010

Pale vs. Tan!



Click on the link, and look through all 14 celebs.
Then let me know what you thought, pale or tan??

Personally I don't see anything wrong with getting a nice vacation tan,
especially cause I'm sure none of us get a break as often as we deserve, am I right?!
I am pale naturally, I do not fake n bake, I love the way God made me.
I embrace my paleness, but I'm definitely getting a tan this upcoming week in Cuba!
With lots of sunblock of course.

Don't forget the sunblock ladies (& gents)... Skin Cancer is not something to toy with.
And remember pale IS beautiful, no matter what society tells you.

-xoxo, aksana.

P.S. If you are naturally tanned or dark! You are truly blessed :)
The dark wanna be light, the light wanna be dark. Nobody is ever happy.
Why don't we just love and embrace ourselves people!?
We are all beautiful, don't forget it <3

Also, Orange is NOT considered a tan.. that's just wrong. You ppls iz crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment