Monday, January 4, 2010

Let's do this backwards...


New Year's Eve @ Chill Winston!

This year I decided, considering how shitty my year was, I would spend my New year's eve with my family. Makes sense.. they have been there for me since day 1... yes I'm sure part of it's because they kinda have to, i suppose it is mandatory once you share the same blood. Regardless, they are all great people, genuine loving family members, and I know that they would all go to great lengths to see me happy. To my surprise on Dec. 31st 2009 was the night I had one of the best new year's eve celebrations to date. No crazy drunks (aka. my drunk ass last year), no fights, no hook-ups.. just my amazing family! I honestly wouldn't have wanted to spend my New Year's Eve any other way. Here are a few pictures from our night at Chill Winston!

Ps. CHRISTMAS pictures will be up once Jennifer e-mails them to me, if she does at least. tut tut. Oh & also, my brother was MIA cause he got sick before we left, he was dressed up and everything! :(

-xoxo, aksana.

(Dad, Mom, and Uncle in blue shirt.)













No comments:

Post a Comment