Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010.





2010 New Year's Resolutions:

It is the begining of a new decade, and a new year for many of our succesful and unfortutely unsuccessful new years resolutions.
I have many small personal habits and goals that I want to reach this year, althought I though I'd just share my most important, much larger resolutions. They consist of love, life, health, my career, and God.

1) Exercise! Lose weight. Get fit. Tone up. Get HEALTHY.
- My entire life I have been the skinny girl with the veeeery high metabolism, hoping that one day I could get curves, or at least get some BOOBS! God granted my wishes.. I guess I could say I really 'blossomed' in the past year. As much as I do love being a bit curvy ( seeing as I am half cuban..) I do wish to get healthy and toned. 2009 was my slack year, but no more.. I gotta get my shit together for 2010, and I gotta start feeling good!!! My workout routine starts tomorrow!! I'll keep you updated.

2) Church/God.
- Yes church is a huge part of my fulfilment for this year, and my whole life ahead of me too. See, this world is filled with so many evil things that can stray me away from God, from purity, from feeling good about my soul and heart. I want to form a powerful bond with Christ, I want to give my entire heart to him, to serve him... For he is my love, my father and saviour, my number one. This for me will be a struggle, seeing as there is so much to distract me from serving God, but I believe that that is part of my journey, and I'm ready to start it now. :)

3) ACTING.
- Ahhh acting, my true passion. My resolution for 2009 was to get started, to find an agent, to get my head shots done, to meet people in the industry, and to begin some kind of process to get to where I want to be. That was completed! Hurrah!.. but now it's time to really get started! I will be attending school for acting ( not sure which yet, have not auditioned ), and will be ready for the industries pick up in march. I will be auditioning and hopefully booking jobs. It's my year, I feel it! and I'm soooo excited.

4)Personal.
- 2009 was a rough year for me when it comes down to the personal stuff. I have been heartbroken, betrayed, and have lost many friends in the process, ones that aren't worth my time in the new year. I made a promise to myself that nobody but God, family, and Acting comes first. Too be honest, I'm not bitter, I'm really just living and learning. Yes I have forgiven everyone that has hurt me, but I will never forget. Sounds dramatic? Haha maybe, but I'm just at a point where I know there are other things in life that can make me happy, and other people too. I'm looking forward to a fresh start with positivity and lots of love!

5)Guitar.
- Simple, I just gotta learn! I want to learn so badly!!! Need to!
Well I have always wanted to learn, tried once, and gave up. Not this time! I'm gonna do it!

6)SING.
- I sang all my life! Choir, performance, vocal coaching, family get togethers, theatre,YOU NAME IT! I did stop choir, and training in about seventh grade.. continued to sing in my bedroom till I was 15, then stopped after that. I'm 19 now, and super mad at myself for quitting! I definitely need to get back into that, and again I think this is my year for greatness.With that said, I'm gonna give it another shot, and really try this time. Wish me luck..


Well that's it for now, I will without a doubt be adding more to this( will have a top 10)!! Stay tuned.

P.S. Holiday ( christmas eve, christmas and new years eve) photos will be up tonight.. if not tonight, tomorrow morning!!!!


Much love everyone <3>xoxo, aksana

No comments:

Post a Comment