Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blessed with an amazing best friend.


I had such a great saturday night tonight. Watched "When In Rome" with Verlynn (which was hilarious and super cute). After the movie we met up with our friend Mike. Ate at Cactus. Laughed a whole lot. Tried to convince Verlynn NOT to have a Hawaiian themed birthday party, but to instead throw a dragon ball Z costume party. Bought two desserts that the girly and I could not finish, thankfully we had a 'man' to finish it up for us. Mike headed home. Verlynn and I rode the skytrain to Surrey. We sang (VERY LOUD) the whole way. Got everyones attention. Laughed A LOT. Got off at Surrey Central while I continued to speak extremely loud in a jersey accent, and some cubano in there too. Walked to Verlynns house. Pretended we were in a horror flick on our way to her casa. About to cross the busy street, 3 cops come out of nowhere chasing down a convict, or just an idiot that apparently could not run. Got to her house. I attempted to play her guitar. She then drove me home after an hour. Now I am here, writing this blog. Listening to worship music. Ahhh, Tonight was great.








-xoxo, aksana

No comments:

Post a Comment