Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coolest chicas I know.


Tonight was a great night, since I was finally recovering from my cold, I decided it was okay for ladies night! I'm so thankful I felt better to go out with these beautiful sisters of mine. We saw Leap Year ( second time for me ), it's SUCH a good movie, everything you want in an romantic comedy plus more. After that we went to Oyama Sushi, then to Maria's AMAZING condo apartment. It was such a lovely night, we spoke about Christ and about life, love, and friendship. I feel so good with these girls, such a pure true friendship oozing out of these wonderful souls, souls that I admire and inspire me. Thank the Lord for their presence in my life. So many great days and nights ahead of us ( Ireland this summer, fingers crossed ).. I love them. :)

* Pics from Maria's apartment. *













-xoxo, aksana

No comments:

Post a Comment