Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow?


Where is the snow??? Two days until Christmas, and no snow in sight!!! It doesn't even feel like Christmas time!! I'm watching 'Love Actually' for the second time this month, and literally the start of the second scene is '5 weeks till Christmas', a shot of London with all it's decorations and Christmasy spirit. Ugh I wish Vancouver was like that! Normally the snow would add to the effect, but not this year I guess. We had a day or two, aaaand that's pretty much it... Hopefully Vancity experiences some kind of Christmas miracle & we get some flurries (at least), on Christmas eve. I'm going to keep praying!!

P.S. ahhh 2 days, only 1 day to get the rest of my shopping done! Wish me luck!

P.S.S Ya snow is important, and so is the gift of giving, but please don't forget what Christmas is really all about. Much love everyone.

Merry almost Christmas.

-xoxo aksana

No comments:

Post a Comment