Saturday, December 19, 2009

Growing up ain't easy.


Lately I've had a lot of time to think about the kind of woman I'm blossoming into. The kind of person I want to be. The way I think. The way I deal with situations. The choices I've been making. To be honest, I'm really thankful for the way God made me. I am proud of myself and the way I'm living my life. I guess I can thank my parents as well, they've always given me enough freedom as a child, but still kept me grounded. They are both the essence of who I am to this day, and it makes me so happy. I'm not perfect, obviously not even close it, but I do believe I'm a great person, that cares a lot about people, about God and my family. That has so many dreams, dreams that are slowly becoming reality. I have such an amazing life to look forward to, and I can't wait. 2010 is just around the corner, and It's gonna be my year. I feel it.
I know it.

Stay positive friends, If you're not loving yourself or your life. Take a step back and exam the way you're living it. It's important to love yourself and to have pride, and to make decisions with dignity, strength, and courage by your side. Be proud, you are all beautiful inside and out. Believe it.

Much love. :)

xoxo, aksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment