Wednesday, December 23, 2009

musique.




Even though I don't normally get sick of really good songs, there are a few that I can get sick of super quickly. My playlist is constantly changing, I wanted to keep ya'll updated and share a few songs that I've been feeling lately. I'm in love with music, all kinds of music.. and depending on my mood, I'm pretty open-minded. Just take a moment to youtube some of the songs, and let me know what you think.
much love - xoxo, aksana.

Michael Buble - Grown up Christmas list. ( Only cause it's Christmas <3)

Lady GaGa Ft. Beyonce - Telephone ( A. cause it's catchy B. cause beyonce is perfection )

Paramore - Playing God, Misguided Ghosts, ETC. ( Seriously love everything by Paramore )

Rihanna - Cold Case Love, Wait Your Turn, Rockstar 101, Rude Boy ( Rihanna is deep, and a gangster )

Owl City - The Saltwater Room ( I'm pretty much obsessed.. There's just something about this song.. )

Dashboard Confessional - Belle of the Boulevard (acoustic) ( Makes me feel. <3)

Rascal Flatts - Unstoppable, Why, Forever ( I absolutely love these guys, and I REALLY regret not going to their concert this past year.. ugh.. Just so much love <3)

Justin Bieber - Common Denominator, Favorite Girl ( Adorable is all I can say :D )

The Script - Talk you down, Breakeven ( Cannot get sick of these songs )

Beyonce - Scared Of Lonely ( This song has been my favorite since her album came out last year... Definitely will NEVER get sick of it... I got through a lot of stuff with this track + her album by my side. Beyonce = love for life. Is all. )

1 comment: