Wednesday, December 9, 2009

all you need is love.


I wonder what it's like to be in love, I wonder what it's like to feel like nothing else matters 'cause of the effect that one person has on you. You know, I've never been in love, not like that at least. I love my mum, my dad, my brother, my family & friends, God, my dog, myself... but I truly don't believe I've ever been 'in love', not really. I wonder about it all the time, how it feels, what it's like, what I have to sacrifice, even just how it works. I know it'll come, and I expect it to be amazing, almost perfect, and I wouldn't settle for any less. Sounds unrealistic, stubborn, even selfish?.. Ya maybe it does, but I don't care, I want it to be perfect. Even with it's ups and downs, love should be perfect.

-xoxo aksana

No comments:

Post a Comment