Monday, February 15, 2010

Why hate?



Why do people have to be so mean? Especially girls.
Why can't we all just support and love each other?
Instead of relating to one another we create drama and hostility, why is that?
Why do we judge? Why do we hurt our fellow females? Why do we wish hate upon one another?
Why are we jealous? Why not supportive?
It saddens me to see people like this. People wishing terrible things.
People criticizing. People forgetting that we are all one. Christ created all of us as brother and sisters. Personally, I know I have hurt people, I have judged, I have created drama, I have been a vicious teenage girl, I have been there, and am guilty of it all. But only because I was/am insecure. Only because hurting someone else was to mask the hurt and self hatred I had created for myself. I am positive that that is the key reason to why people want to hurt each other so much. We can change this! Ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth scarring someones heart and soul with your words? Is it worth giving up your own salvation??
As Christ said...
Luke 6:31 "Do unto others as you would have them do to you."
Therefore if you yourself want to be judged, criticized, and hurt... then knock yourself out.
Who would truly want that?
I'm just not sure anyone would.

Peace & love.
-aksana.

(p.s. don't forget about judgment day ppls. only God can judge you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment