Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Megan Fox.


Yessss, Megan Foxxxxy! The hottie of our time, at least I think she is...
honestly I don't think people can get enough of her, she's such a babe.. Men want her, women want to be her!
Truthfully, I get a lot of comments and statements of people saying I look like her, or I resemble her... TRUTHFULLY, like TRUUUUTHFULLY, i do not think we look a like.. in detail of course. Besides the fact we have similar eyebrows and hair.. I don't see it. Which is fine though, I am totally not complaining.. she, in my eyes, is the hottest woman out there... and I'm completely flattered to be compared to her, even if it's just the slightest bit. So thanks yallz. & keep it coming if you wish haha. I love Megan Fox. :)

-xoxo, aksana.

(p.s. here I have a few photos of Ms. Fox, please enjoy!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment