Wednesday, February 10, 2010

love like this is everlasting.


About a year ago I came across a song by Kate Earl called Melody, the only song I had ever heard of hers, and It has been one of my favorite songs to this day! Today I ended up listening to her new self titled album, and fell in complete la la love. Omgosh her sound is so soothing to my ears.. ah! it's almost unexplainable how great it is... I feel like it's not necessarily mainstream or conventional music, which i like a lot. Take a listen to the album... if you're into different sounds, then I'm positive you will enjoy it.
:)

Also I have been listening to so much Adele, it's insane.
I love her so much. She is truly one of a kind.

-xoxo, aksana

Kate Earl<3>
(Her music a lot of the time is featured on
The Hills, Teen Mom, and other Reality {M}tv shows.)


Adele Adele Adele <3
(Her music and voice makes my heart melt x10, cannot get enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment