Friday, April 9, 2010

insomnia at 3 am.

The last workout I tried: Pilates. Tough stuff.

The last hat I bought: Straw Fedora from Urban Outfitters.

The last book I got: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

The last road trip I took: In March while I was in Cuba. We went back and forth from Havana and Varadero.

The last pair of jeans I bought: I find it VERY difficult to discover the right pair of jeans. With that said I haven't bought a pair of jeans in a long while. Good news is I'm going jean shopping tomorrow! Hurrah! Wish me luck.

The last order I had at Starbucks: Don't drink coffee anymore. So, hot chocolate.. which was during the holidays :p

The last perfume I wore: The One by Dolce and Gabbana.

The last CD I listened to: Magnolia by The Wooden Birds. =)

The last movie I saw: The Last Song. Twice!

The last restaurant I went to: Oyama Sushi. Favorite place on this planet.

The last pair of earrings I bought: Lovely floral earrings from Forever 21 for 3$ :D

The last cafe I went to: Starbuuucks. Not cool enough for hipster coffee shops. :p

The last makeup I bought: Chocolate brown eyeshadow from mac.

The last obsession I had: Tattoos.. really considering getting a small one.. i'm definitely on the fence.

The last show I watched: 90210..last tuesday's re-run. Dixon is my love. sigh.

The last accessory I couldn’t live without: The floral earrings I last bought at forever 21

The last hand cream I bought: Glysomed Hand Cream!

The last magazine I read: Nylooon.

The last color you painted your nails: Rouge.


-xoxo, aksana.

*thx to mvs for this post.*


No comments:

Post a Comment