Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can't sleep and I need to vent for a second..

Why do so many people feel the need to interfere, judge or "give their 2 cents" on others lives? Especially when they don't even know the person, or once knew them but don't anymore. People change you know, they become happy and they begin to love themselves... clearly something many ppl are lacking, so they take it out on bringing everyone else down. If it's not your place stay the fuck out of it, and stop talking shit about everyone, live your life as others should be living theirs.

*Just so ya'll know, this is NOT direct to any of my problems.. I am very happy and I have a very supportive family + friends. Not to say I don't have my haters, i have plenty & I am SO aware of them... just been seeing a lot of hatred in general from lots of people. It's absolutely unnecessary.
That's my vent of the night.. needed to get that blurb off my chest. Happy posts coming soon. =)

-xoxo, aksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment