Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 months.

hello hello hello!


here i am writing to no one but i suppose i will still update my 4 followers on why i have been so MIA these past 8 months. not only did i get super wrapped up with my tumblr account, seeing as it's not really BLOGGING, it's more of a REblogging site. twas a lot easier for me to keep up with.. I also most importantly went to school and just recently graduated. it was a full time acting school and completely on full demand.. it was really intense to say the least. i will be blogging about anything and everything from now on. topics i will blog about include: my journey pursuing acting, fitness and nutrition plans, FASHION, music, personal day to day things, photography, AND the fact that I am launching my very own handmade online accessory shop! stick around, friends!! mwah.


xo aksana























No comments:

Post a Comment